From raising the minimum wage to making historic investments in improving our roads and bridges, JB is strengthening our economy and fighting to put Illinois on sound fiscal footing. In just a short time in office, he’s already getting results that will benefit our state for decades to come.
- Launched the bipartisan Rebuild Illinois capital plan, the largest in state history, to rebuild roads, bridges, and communities and create and support hundreds of thousands of good-paying jobs
- Prepared our children for the jobs of the future by expanding skills development and focusing community college programs on the fastest growing industries
- Raised the minimum wage to a living wage for all Illinois workers
- Made college more affordable for Illinois students by expanding in-state scholarships and making more merit scholarships available for high-performing students
- Created a minority business loan fund
Click here to see how JB Pritzker has been supporting Illinois businesses